BIBD today revealed the official T-shirt design that will be given to all registered participants of the CE-ALAF (Charity Expedition for Advocating Lifelong Learning for an Aspiring Future). The colour symbolizes BIBD new rebranding colours which are magenta and yellow.
Participants who have completed their registration will receive their running T-shirts during the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC), which will be held at the Indoor Stadium Ticketing Hall, Jalan Stadium Negara Hassanal Bolkiah, Bandar Seri Begawan, Negara Brunei Darussalam on the following dates and time:
- Friday, 22nd November 2013 @ 9.30AM – 11.30AM; 2.00PM – 9.00PM Saturday, 23rd November 2013 @ 9.30AM– 9.00PM
During the REPC, all registrants are required to bring along:
- A print out of their registration confirmation Original Identity Card or Passport (for adult participants)
- A photocopy of birth certificate (for children participants only)
- Personalised donation card and the donation collected
- In any case of loss of donation cards, a police report is required and to be presented together with the donation collected.
Launched earlier in the year, the ALAF initiative is an extension of BIBD’s contribution towards its strong belief in the importance of early childhood education as the underlying core for everyone, in support of His Majesty’s 2035 vision of obtaining a 100% level of education to everyone. ALAF is an initiative that seeks to support the nation’s aspirations to building a welleducated and highly skilled human resource pool by providing opportunities of educational progression to underprivileged students.
The CE, carrying the tagline “One step, One pedal, One education’, will consist of running, cycling and a charity bazaar, will be held on November 24th at the Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium. The event will feature six different sporting events – 2.5km Fun Run, 5km Run, 10km Run, 21km Half-Marathon, 42km Marathon and a 53km Cycling Expedition.
BIBD wishes to remind the public that the closing date of registration will be on 24th October 2013.
For further information regarding or any enquiries on BIBD’s CE-ALAF, please visit their homepage at www.bibdcharityexpedition.com, email the BIBD CE-ALAF team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the BIBD Contact Centre 2238181.